MEAM has commissioned Cordis Bright, an independent research and consultancy organisation, to conduct a longitudinal evaluation of the MEAM Approach work.
The evaluation will take place over five years between 2017 and 2022 and involves five core elements. These are:
- Building research capacity in local areas developing work using the MEAM Approach.
- An outcomes evaluation of this work
- An economic evaluation of this work
- A process evaluation of this work
- Comparison to the outcomes and process of the Big Lottery’s Fulfilling Lives areas.
We expect the evaluation to report every six months, and will provide the relevant documents on this page.
Year 1 (2017-18)
Year 3 (2019-2020)