MEAM training: Helping transform services and systems
MEAM works with local areas across the country to improve responses for people experiencing multiple disadvantage. Our training offers a fresh perspective, blending 15 years of hands-on experience of how services actually work with the latest theoretical knowledge and expertise to help local areas unlock innovative and sustainable solutions.
Our range of comprehensive and customisable training and workforce development packages can:
- Improve local practice and service provision
- Support cross-sector working
- Equip staff across local systems with the tools and mindset to approach multiple disadvantage in more effective way.
- Improve outcomes for people, services and systems.
Training topics include:
- The MEAM Approach: Understanding multiple disadvantage as a systemic issue
- Coproduction and power
- Trauma-informed systems
- Strength-based systems
- Systems thinking
- Systems leadership programme
We can also work with you to develop fully customised programmes that respond to your local needs.
All training packages include:
- Face-to-face or online delivery
- Ambitious but practical approach that speaks to a real world context
- Regularly updated material that reflects live concerns
- Online learning platform option and support with peer reflection
Download our training prospectus or read more about our In-depth training packages and Systems Leadership programme online. Please do get in touch with email@example.com to speak to our team about your learning and development needs.